Friday, April 3, 2009

I went to visit Viet Tran at Soy Cafe or Noodle Bar. I almost walked into the back room and he told me not to go in, and through the crack of the door I saw a guy I didn't know sitting in there w/ a bag of pot. It looked like he was selling pot. So I wanted some pot. I was going to pay w/ my credit card w/ the food. It was going to be $50. But I didn't want that much and I felt a little embarrassed explaining to Viet that I only wanted half. He showed me that some of the nugs were wrapped in easter color ribbons.

i think stephan westfall was there. i can't remember. yes he was. he made me a map to somewhere. rental gallery. it was in an alley. but i couldn't get there. he had to show it to me, and it ended up being different from where he wrote on the map. we went in. i think julianne lee and jess wilcox was there. and one of jess' friends. i don't remember who else was. i think jess was going to go get pizza, and i told her to get me a white slice with garlic. i think she was upset at me because she thought i was involved with julianne. at one point i was looking through stephan's cds. julianne was too. someone else was there. i can't remember who it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment