Tuesday, June 2, 2009

driving in a car on a freeway. i don't remember who i was driving with. it was Kristina Lee Podesva. A guy was in the road, not on the side, but kind of in the lane. We didn't hit him. He was wearing blue. As we drove by he reminded me of my father. All of a sudden another guy was in one of the middle lanes. The first guy was in the lane furthest to the right, which wasn't that abnormal, except that he was kind of in the lane. but it was really weird that this other guy, who i think was indian or middle eastern, was walking in between one of the middle lanes, as cars flew right by him, then all of a sudden, he walked into a middle lane, a car swerved, but then he jumped in front of a car in the next lane. i turned my head, but he must have been hit. before that Kristina and I were having a long conversation, but I don't remember of what. I don't remember where we were coming from. We were going to a house, but maybe it was a birthday party, or maybe it was a class. I think it was Cory Arcangel's house, and maybe other people from Bard were there, but I can't remember now. Maybe Paul Branca was there, but I can't remember. I remember food, a little. I also had my guitar, and had to move it at one point. I went outside at one point to the pond, then Jamie Stewart came, he walked out onto the frozen pond, even though it was summer, but it was frozen. I remember either birds or bird food or maybe Japanese food, maybe miso. Maybe there was an announcement about the people who were hit by the cars. We were walking, and we can head the roar of masses of people. They were watching a sports game or something. We can figure out what was happening just by the waves of intensisty of the roaring. Now I remember Rage Against the Machine. From earlier. I think they were playing War Without a Breath, but maybe not. There was something about it. In the middle of the pond Jamie layed on some thing to not fall through the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment