Wednesday, August 12, 2009

sena basoz was there. we were sitting next to each other. at one point she went up and walked away. i can't remember where we were, but something strange was going on. like the place was a temporary place. was i staying in a basement? was i walking down the side of a road, and something about a bicycle or a car? I don't know. I had to call Michelle Blade. The date for my walk in San Francisco got messed up. I had to buy my ticket, and I didn't know which one to buy. There was a, I think French airlines, that had $1 tickets from LAX to Oakland. It costed more to get to SFO b/c you had to change planes in Oakland. But I saw that, and so decided to buy a ticket to just Oakland. But then I couldn't figure out the right date. Someone's calendar was wrong. I was going to call Triple Base gallery, but it didn't happen. Maybe Lukas Geronimus was there. Maybe Sena left to go hang out with samita sinha.

No comments:

Post a Comment