Saturday, February 14, 2009

lots of strange stuff. I think I was with Karen O of the yeah yeah yeahs. but this is the second half of the dream, i don't remember the first. but she looked like an old picture of miranda july. but not really. i made the comparison. she took me to their concert. we hung out backstage. walter chiu met me there, or came along or something, i don't know. when the concert was about to start we walked out there, she told me to stand near the front of the stage. maybe this is where i ran into walter. there were people in army uniforms. then later there were other uniforms. i thought maybe a bunch of people from the army came to the show, or maybe it was part of a dance performance. i think i walked near them and got in their way. then i went back to where karen told me to stand. i remember wondering if jenn wong was there, she likes the yeah yeah yeahs a lot, and i was wondering if she could see me b/c i was in the front. i didn't want to stay where i was, so i walked up into the side area near the stage. there were a few bathrooms there. i think it was private access, but i got over there. later i came back and people were having sex in the bathroom. and i think someone was having sex in the other bathroom as well. i left, and then they came out and i thought the guy was going to beat me up for interrupting him, but i played it cool,and he tried to look tough and walk around me, but nothing happened. i am getting vague memories of the earlier part of the dream that lead into this, but i can't grasp anything. some waiting maybe. i don't know. i think iggy pop was at the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment