Thursday, March 12, 2009

I must have been watching Vlatka Horvat's apartment. I don't know. Actually, her place was just like the place we stayed yesterday in Atlanta, at Leigh Ann Osborne's. She had just come back from a trip, maybe an art show somewhere, I don't know. I think I didn't know then. She called me, and then I came out to let her in. When I opened one of the many doors, I opened the dead bolt to prop the door open, but it closed, and we were locked out. I thought, fuck, so I quickly told the door man or security guard, who was from an African country, to see if he can help, and that I would slowly delay letting Vlatka in. So I went out, and her friends were there too. I went really slowly. We had to get her luggage through a passageway above a door. She was finally in, and we were slowly going through all the doors. Oh yeah, we went to the very top of the apartment complex. Higher than a roof. It was like bridges up at the very top, there were tops of trees and skyscrapers, and we were walking on a bridge, and so we were outside, and we could touch the tops of skyscrapers and trees. This was a little scary, but also amazing. Another lady was there. You could feel how much the building moved in the wind. Finally we were going to the door that I had locked. I felt a key in my pocket, but I knew it was a different key. Right when I got there, I saw the guard sitting and breathing heavily, I knew he had run to help me. Then all of a sudden a shortish man with black hair, i think he was latin, he came running. And i knew he had the key and I was lucky. But then I randomly tried the key in my pocket, and it worked fine.

both luke and sarah of lucky dragons were there. i thought that i knew i was meeting them in a few days, and i didn't know why they were there now. i found them quite strangely. i was walking, and all of a sudden all of us were walking together.

there were cookies.

maybe jenn wong was there.

i think walid raad was there, or someone who was represented by the body and form of walid raad. this person was bragging that they were a popular artist because they had friends with different ethnic backgrounds. He said, "the jews like me, the arabs like me, the ukraines like me...."

a big complex space. like a ship or something. lots of people. like a show is happening.

walid raad - friends with jews, arabs, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment