Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some weird cult circle place. Some kind of fire. saul melman gave lukas geronimus a book by yuko mishima, though, i didn't know the author's name in the dream. there was a dedication to lukas on the back made in vinyl stencil. i got my hands on the book. some kind of psychic actiity at the cult/book/circle. can't remember. Julianne's friend was there. Kylie. Kylie Gilchrist had a penis and Julianne was giving her a blow job. noellie roussel was there, or her name was there. i can't remember. maybe someone mentioned her. i remember trying to remember her name. i guess almost similar to mishima's name, how i didn't know his name, but i knew it was him. maybe i said if she was going to sue me or something, i can't remember.

oh yeah, the cult, i think they were touching books and getting all the information from them w/ out reading them. i gave someone my number, but it was my fake number. it seemed like they were recruiting, and they were getting incentives, and all these people wanted me, but this one guy got it, and i felt a little bad i was fucking w/ him by giving him a fake number so he couldn't call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment