Friday, January 16, 2009

1

This is way over due. S Westfall told me I should start one of these when I mentioned Astral Projection. Mary H told me that she has one. So I decided to start now.



two or three days ago i had a dream about my father. he was hiding/ living in the attic of my mom's house. i can't remember the details. there may have been two occasions. one was that i went to the door of the attic b/c i heard a noise and listened, and didn't hear anything. so then i left. and later it occurred to me that he was in there.

naseem was somewhere.

i think vlatka was in a dream more recently.

i had a dream that i made a conscious note that i thought i was tripping. this is weird b/c how can i come to this decision in my dream. my perception was altered within my dream, and i thought that maybe i had accidentally taken lsd. i remember trees.

this is it for now, these are days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment