Wednesday, January 21, 2009

update for previous entry

I was listening to music from Mali, and writing an email where I mentioned my address and then:


i remembered Miya was in my dream. She wanted me to get a poster from germany in real life. Something about this was in the dream. Maybe we were discussing where to have it sent, or how to pick it up, or if i should order it or go and buy it.

we were in a house. it was like a cabin house. maybe it was mike mills house. I don't know why i think it was mike mills house. there was art around the house/ cabin. i feel it may have been some kind of exhibition house that you can just go in. but then the people who lived there came home and it was weird. there were apples above us. i remember standing on the bed and grabbing a wooden stick to try and get some apples. we were in the bedroom, but there were apple trees above us. where we outside? i don't know. vaguely remember getting to the house. maybe we drove there. i remember windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment