Monday, January 19, 2009

I think I remember thinking that "I need to write this" about my dreams, and I'm wondering if I was dreaming that thought. Or, if I was thinking about it for things I was thinking, and not even dreaming.

I remember a weird crazy house. I think I escaped the room where we were all laying passed out/ maybe dead? in. I left w/ someone, and later I think this person turned into Ceci M. We snuck into a room, and then through a weird door where there was a secret staircase that lead up into another room that was all dusty and fillled with old fashioned clocks. Lots of cookoo clocks. She went up first. I followed making sure to close the door, and as I went up I noticed that someone was trying to get up too, but I don't think they ever got through and noticed us. Now I think this person looked like a fillipino from UCR that I knew. I think he was supposed to be a guard.

Now back to that room where we were all laying down. I remember at one point there were birds flying around a central/ atrium room, which our room was connected too. later i looked out and all the pigeons were exploded and i thought it looked really gross.

oh, also, i was scared some people were zombies in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment