Wednesday, May 27, 2009

barbara ess was retiring. there was some kind of party. in a big field. a small kitty, the size of a finger, was walking through the field. behind her house was the field, then there was a huge building, then i went in. looked like a mansion. figured someone lived there, but then i was in it, and there was a bar. so it was ok i was there. a guy lived there, his girlfriend or someone talked to me. then everyone came in. there was food. walter chiu was there, because i had to call him to compare something. i think i left barbara's and then came back, it was in the middle of nowhere, very hard to find. as i was driving, paul, my mom's boyfriend, called me to figure out how to get there, but i wasn't sure. some weird testing. jenn wong worked for a place. she was building some kind of bomb. i don't know. before barbara's there was a show/restaurant/ store space. I think it was called Snacks. I don't remember who was there, but it was very LA. Maybe Mika Miko, but I don't know. Abe Vigoda maybe. Oh, I was watching an Abe Vigoda video of some sort, and they were being interviewed, and Juan looks in the interviewers bag and finds photogorgraphs that I had taken. Skies and some polaroids of other things, and then some crazy shots, me under water or in a bathroom, maybe naked. The store was somewhere. I think they said Long Beach, but that didn't make sense. I thought maybe San Pedro. But I felt it was very LA, so it had to be somewhere else. They were watching a video. I kept leaving. A movie. I don't remember what the movie/video was. Then Barbara's thing happened after.

No comments:

Post a Comment