Wednesday, May 20, 2009

paul branca was there. i think he was with david rothenburg, but i am not sure. they were coming to meet me. i was painting. i had to paint a pathway b/c i got some money for bard. part of the deal was i had to paint a pathway. josh kit clayton was there. my mom was coming to pick me up, i called her and told her i'd start walking and meet her. when i called her later, realizing she was coming - i had forgot - and paul wanted to hang out - she said she was on center st. things were confusing b/c i didn't need to get picked up anymore. the path i had to paint was dirt, so it was confusing. jutta koether was there, and we talked, and she told me that i am a "freak" artist - but meant not really weird, just kind of akward. lukas geronimus went to sweden and asked me about sweden, he went there with someone. i told him to go to malmo, but he didn't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment