Monday, May 25, 2009

riding ken marriner's white bike. the back tire goes. flat. looking for a tire place. i am going through different campuses. i maybe talking or something. people approach me with envelopes. lily nakano is tehre and gives me something. i think marley freeman tells me about a bike place. i feel i end up in el segundo looking for a tire place. one is closed, but looking through the glass door it looks more like a restaurant. i see a vagabond type figure going into a small apartment, on maybe richmond or viriginia street in el segundo. from behind i think it is my father, but i don't say anything. later my mother says my father is in the emergency room. i think that maybe he got out, and that's when i saw him. there is some kind of tire place named Sartre or something. There are these video photo adds for this Mkenzie guy, some artist who uses balloons. We have to help free him. was i giving a talk, or had a show? someone that reminds me of michelle blade was the person who set it up, or the curator. i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment